Monday, July 11th
5:30-7:00pm Welcome Reception
Sheraton, West Des Moines
Get a jump on networking and join us for a casual reception.
A networking activity will begin at 6:00pm.
Tuesday, July 12th
9:15am Super Size You Success: Strategies for Boosting Purpose, Power, Peace & Passion
In today’s fast-paced and constantly changing world and workplace, individuals often feel frazzled, frayed and frustrated due to ongoing pressures and demands. Whether your life is out of balance, burnout is looming or you simply need more minutes in your day, it’s time to broaden your bandwidth. As you keep yourself energized and engaged, you operate from a position of strength and guide others in doing the same.
In this session you will learn:
– Proactive attitudes and behaviors
– How and when to say no
– Strategies for restoring and renewing energy
– Get more of what you need on a daily basis
10:30am Networking & Refreshment Break
10:45am Getting to Clarity: The Roadmap to Your Career
In this highly interactive program, you’ll learn the 5 steps that give you clarity of direction on your way forward in your leadership and life!
In this session you will:
– Discover mindset strategies for massive momentum towards your goals
– Learn how to focus on the right opportunities for the right reasons
– Cultivate the community of people needed to accelerate your career to the next level and explore mentors, masterminds, and more!
– Understand what gets in the way of achieving defined results and what to do about it
12:00pm Networking Lunch
1:15pm Own It: Being a Woman in Banking
Natalie will discuss ways for women to support and empower one another and break all the ceilings when it comes to being a woman in banking. Natalie is a career banker with experience in a variety of areas of banking including lending, deposit operations, culture building and marketing. She currently serves as the Chief Impact Officer of Citizens Bank of Edmond.
She launched the Girl Banker blog in November of 2017 in hopes of creating a voice for women in banking and working moms. In addition to advocacy for women in banking, Natalie has a passion for educating young women about the banking industry and highlighting those who started their careers at a young age.
2:15pm Networking & Refreshment Break
2:30pm YOU. In the Pilot’s Seat
Former US. Army Black Hawk Pilot, Elizabeth McCormick, shares the professional development secrets for success with her stories of overcoming overwhelming obstacles as a helicopter pilot while inspiring YOU to soar.
In this session you will learn how to:
– Unlock the key to boosting confidence, and elevating your effectiveness with customers and co-workers (even your family)
– Prove the power of language on your personal power and your impact on those around you
– Discover the key success principle while learning to FLY a helicopter (YES REALLY!)
– Soar to a higher level of advancement through influencing others to lead